Our client is looking for a Recruiter to help the Talent Acquisition team with upcoming requisition load being covered by 2 existing recruiters. This will help to balance out the requisition load on the team, allowing them to provide exceptional candidate and hiring manager care and identify high quality candidates to join the organization. Additionally, this role will provide support on more senior level roles.
This is an onsite, 3-6 month role in Boston, MA.
• Develops recruitment strategies to proactively search for a diverse pool of candidates using advanced sourcing techniques including search engines, social networks, job boards, user groups, competitive intelligence, database and direct recruiting techniques
• Identify unique and non-traditional sources to find highly skilled and specialized candidates.
• Qualifies candidates by conducting telephone, video conference and in-person interviews.
• Provides coaching and advice to candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process
• Schedules interviews, negotiates compensation and creates offer letters, and manages onboarding process
• Constantly evaluates selection and placement techniques used for interviewing.
• Responsible for offering “best practice” options such as behavior-based interviewing to management and supervisory personnel.
• Ensures all interviewing/hiring practices are in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity, immigration, and company policy.
• Leads interview debrief sessions with hiring panel, ensuring a fair, equitable and unbiased interview and selection process
• Works on projects to develop recruiter upskilling material and hiring manager training guides.
• Participates in DE&I outreach recruiting programs and initiatives to continue to work towards our UAR commitments promoting workforce diversity.
• Stays abreast and current on latest recruiting and industry trends to continuously evolve candidate pipeline and service levels.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in recruitment supporting at all levels
• Customer focused to provide clients: hiring managers, HR managers and candidates, with the highest level of recruiting excellence.
• Action oriented and proactive approach to working with hiring managers and teams.
• Experience staffing positions at a variety of levels, including senior management.
• Ability to interact with hiring managers and candidates at all levels of the company
• Passionate about recruiting top talent for the brand as demonstrated by high level of energy, positive & upbeat attitude.
• Ability to handle constant change with ease and flexibility
• High-level of Interpersonal and organizational savvy
• Experience with MS Office Suite, Internet search tools and various Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Software
• Proven ability to use behavioral interviewing techniques.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and decision-making skills.
• Able to manage confidential and sensitive information and use appropriately.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organization and follow-up skills.