Want to use your marketing skills to connect great talent to fulfilling careers? The Recruitment Marketing Manager will employ strategic marketing tactics to tell our story and attract the candidates who will be responsible for our company’s continued success. You’ll have the opportunity to influence millions of job candidates.
Additionally, you will support your business partners in researching, planning, executing, and measuring multimedia recruitment marketing campaigns that tell an authentic, compelling story and differentiate our hourly employer brand, highlighting it's value proposition as a top place to work for hourly employees.
• Proactively drive field marketing campaign programs from planning and execution to reporting on results
• Develop marketing support resources and tools to enable local capabilities in the field
• Drive refreshes of our career site, media, job ads, and personas for key roles
• Accurately track campaign performance and make educated recommendations on future expenditures
• Consult on event planning and logistics
• Vendor and budget management
• Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals
• Share best practices with the US Talent Acquisition & HR teams
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 3 years' experience in marketing or related field OR 5 years' experience in marketing or related field.
• Familiarity with design thinking and building personas, empathy maps, and user stories
• Experience developing strategic recruitment marketing campaigns, preferably for high volume hiring
• Experience developing engaging content to attract and optimize applicant flow
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, and/or data visualization software is a plus.