You will assist us in creating new hero features on the Alexa for PC app (Windows OS) with the goal of driving increased customer engagement. You will be working with an internal design team and partnering closely with Product and Engineering stakeholders. You must be able to work independently while collaborating closely with our team. Due to COVID-19 our team is currently working from home through April and will re-evaluate at that time if you would be required to work out of the office.
* Articulate their design rational while creating wireframes, interaction architecture maps/models, and prototypes
* Conduct user centered research methodologies (user testing studies, contextual inquiries, desk research) to inform design decisions while integrating findings and creative design direction into their designs
* Leverage and extend an existing design system, identifying reusable components and patterns
* Ability to draft UX copy to communicate your intent (relating to desired interaction)
* Prepare design files for development (design specifications, redlines)
* Perform QA design during development
* Build effective relationships and earn trust with counterparts (BD, SA, PM, UX)
* Experience in designing for voice and multimodal applications
* Experience designing for PC
* Responsive design, while designing for accessibility and localization at scale
* Creating digital design language systems with an aptitude for content strategy and experience with Content Management Systems
* UX for hardware/software A4PC has high-value features coming in second-half 2020 that require urgent UX support in order to meet their 2020 commitments. Without an L6 UX Contractor, we can only cover 25% of these programs, and the remaining are at risk.
* Feature Discovery: This is a critical component to drive engagement and requires UX support to identify opportunities to help customers discover features within the app, including feature notifications.
* Visual Dashboard (Smarthome): Visual Dashboard is one of the key product strategies identified in PRFAQ.
* PC Controls: This includes P0 capabilities including opening, launching apps, locking screen, adjusting brightness.