Our client is a global personal care company, producing skin care, hair care, cosmetics and fragrance products.
Retention CRM Director Overview:
As the Retention CRM Director, you will manage a best-in-class customer retention marketing experience across the luxury brand portolio.
Retention CRM Director Responsibilities:
• Define and develop cross-channel communication strategies to understand the customer, engage and grow relationships through the customer lifecycle to drive repeat purchasing behavior and loyalty.
• Lead with a data-driven, detail-oriented approach in understanding what drives customers to engage and convert.
• Develop best-in-class segmentation and targeting strategies to deliver advanced, personalized customer experience.
• Benchmark competition to offer up recommendations on CRM practices
Retention CRM Director Qualifications:
• 10+ years of experience in cross-channel CRM
• Deep understanding of retention and loyalty marketing and online shopping
• Experience working with an ESP and deep understanding of email best practices, A/B testing, segmentation and forecasting