Our luxury clients in the Beverly Hills area is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their team. Candidates must be available for full-time hours including nights, weekends, holidays. This is a seasonal position with STRONG potential for hire should you be the right fit for their team.
As a Sales Assistant:
- You will aid in transforming a customer’s store visit into a memorable luxury shopping experience.
- Help support the Customer Advisors and help create an atmosphere of passion and enthusiasm for the brand’s collections.
- Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will support the sales team through retail operational excellence and aid in ensuring the stores’ overall image.
How You Will Contribute:
- Actively communicate customer, product and other store information within the store team to ensure customer and business needs are met.
- Support selling flow activities by consistently updating customer profiles, executing gift packages and aid in the overall preparation for client appointments
- Create Calendar for confirmed appointments
- Support with pulling + organizing product for large scale appointments
- Ensure POS and Alteration Stations are stocked + organized
- Consults with Customer Advisors to discover their needs by exploring customer preferences and occasions for which the customers are shopping.
- Utilize company provided (iPod/iPad) technology to offer a complete and integrated luxury experience.
- Take ownership of resolving customer issues or complaints with empathy, while adhering to the brand’s customer service policies such as alteration, damage, and repair, global return policies, etc.
- Drive and perform onsite audits of store physical inventories
- Ensure in-store visual merchandising adheres to Merchandising guidelines
- Adhere to the brand’s store operations and time and attendance policies and standards.
Who You Are:
- Passionate and open-minded
- Generates customer delight
- Proficient with digital technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- All staff must interview with us over video call prior to starting
- All staff must pass a basic background check prior to starting
- All staff must follow any guidelines that the company has in place regarding the prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
Hours: Varied, but you MUST work some weekends, closing shifts
Locations: Beverly Hills
If you are interested, please send over an updated resume for immediate consideration.
We also offer referral bonuses, so if you have any friends or family who would be interested in the opportunity or possibly other opportunities we may have, please refer them over!