Our client, a well-known luxury retailer, is looking for a Sales Associate to join their team. They are looking for candidates who have experience in retail, hospitality, or customer service, In a client-facing setting, can speak clearly and articulately.
The ideal candidate will have an ability to manage the daily operations of the retail store and complete tasks related to inventory tracking, marketing and customer service.
They should be a confident salesperson
- Assist customers through reacting to their wants and needs, offering jewelry that fits these needs.
- Use a client book to develop and cultivate their own unique client base that generates sales consistently.
- Reach out to clients in book about new product, promotions, trunk shows, and other newsworthy happenings a
- Maintain personal Instagram to keep clients up to date on new products and generate sales + contribute to companywide Instagram
- Greet customers and offers exceptional customer service throughout the entire selling process.
- Assist team with shipment of online orders.
- Answer customer inquiries through email and phone in a timely manner.
- Follow up each sale with a thank you note.
- Help tag new jewelry and merchandise sales floor and windows.
- Replenish merchandise often to ensure that sold pieces are replaced by back stock.
- Have a good grasp on where back stock and sale merchandise are located so as to present appropriate pieces to customers in-store.
- Understand and follows company policies and procedures.
- Attend sales team and company-wide meetings.
- Assist with 2x / year inventory and monthly cycle counts in-store.
- Associates degree in fashion merchandising, business or related field
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cross-functionally in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact collaboratively with others
- Possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Minimum 4 years of experience in luxury preferred
- Job requires flexibility (weekends and occasional evenings)
- Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm and Monday until 7pm during the holiday season.