Our client is an iconic specialty retailer presenting a curated, trendsetting selection of fashion designer must-haves. With their luxurious, fashion-forward, and modern approach, you can explore the latest designs from the most talked about designers in one chic destination.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly and welcoming environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining housekeeping standards, having solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
- Use proper telephone etiquette when answering the phone, taking messages, answering customer inquiries, and when transferring calls
- Assist in packing or wrapping customers’ merchandise.
- In partnership with Boutique Leadership Team, manage all customer exchanges or returns
- Communicate customer requests and feedback to management.
- Accurately complete all opening and closing procedures including securing all cash and receipts.
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area and keep supplies stocked.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Provide support when needed to the selling floor
- Participate in all inventories.
- Help solve problems and make informed suggestions that affect the service, and productivity of the cash wrap area
- Support in general Boutique operational tasks, including safety and security, policy and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
- Willingness to adhere to all company policies, procedures, regulations, and standards.
- 1-2 years of retail cashiering experience, with a luxury background preferred.