· Strategically resolve order challenges in collaboration with customers and company counterparts
· Charged with pre-season order entry management and in season planned unit maintenance
· Collaborate with partners to ensure consistent in-season allocation and replenishment.
· Conduct quantitative analysis to find new opportunities and identify risks.
· Provides external account partners with information on pricing and product availability
· Support Senior Account Executive in overall sales responsibility
· Develop essential internal and external relationships with key partners
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or a combined 4 + years of college education and work experience
· Minimum 2 years experience in a retail/wholesale apparel business or other consumer goods industry
· Proficiency with MS Office applications, specifically skilled in excel experience: strong knowledge of V-Look Up, Pivot Tables, etc
. · Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
· Enjoys attention to detail, sales and trend analysis and problem-solving
· Comfortable learning new technologies and reporting tools
· Confident in communicating at all levels of the business
· Values cross-functional collaboration
· Proactively seeks out and acts on opportunities for development