24 Seven is partnering with an innovative sportswear brand to locate a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Engineer to join their team on direct hire basis.
- 3-4 years of SFCC experience OR some type of ecommerce platform experience (examples include Shopify, Magento, SAP Hybris)
- SFCC is NOT required- however certain level of ecommerce platform experience is required
- Headless ecommerce experience, some experience with APIs
We are seeking a Sr Software Engineer to help build fast, frictionless experiences across the globe as part of our growing Ecommerce Engineering team. The Sr Software Engineer will be responsible for delivering features on our Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
The ideal candidate has a passion for collaboration with cross functional partners, can adapt to technology change and evolution, and is eager to find creative solutions to technical issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC formerly Demandware) in conjunction with the internal teams and development partners to develop and implement new features
• Directly impact the user experience by developing new features using best practices in Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform development
• Collaborate with Product Managers, UX Designers, and QA Engineers to deliver rich and sustainable experiences for consumers
• Translate business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platforms
• Research platform capabilities identify opportunities as it relates to eCommerce roadmap
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle for platform development, testing principles, project methodologies and practices
• Experience with Agile development methodology a must
• Able to work independently as part of a globally distributed team, proactively requesting assistance, advice and input from colleagues and customers both internal and external as needed
• Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills; able to understand and balance perspectives and find common ground between parties across divides
• Adaptable and change-resilient, working well in a dynamic fast-paced global environment, accepting new ideas and initiatives, and making positive use of opportunities presented
Education And / Or Experience
• 5-8 years of hands on experience in web development (equivalent combination of experience and education accepted)
• Bachelor's Degree in Technology or IT ideal; marketing, business, or art fields with equivalent considered.
• 3+ years of professional experience with Node.js
• 2+ years of E-Commerce experience, including experience with some of the following systems: CMS, PIM, DAM, Payment, Tag Management, Web Analytics, ERP, OMS, Fraud Management
• Proven experience in working and integrating with APIs and 3rd Party systems integrations (SOAP/REST)
• Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (Git strategies, Unit Tests, build processes, etc.)
• One or more current Commerce Cloud certifications (B2C Commerce Developer or B2C Commerce Architect) is preferred.
• 1-3 years in a similar role working with SFCC (formerly Demandware) is strongly preferred
• Experience using Commerce Cloud Pipelines, JS Controllers, DS Script, ISML Templates, Jobs, and services framework is encouraged