Our client is a renowned marketing and communications agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and on-trend approach propel them at the forefront of the industry.
Account Manager Overview:
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with clients, overseeing briefs from start to completion, and ensuring project objectives are achieved.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Understand the site financial targets, analyze trends, identify shortfalls, and help to create action plans to recover revenue or cut expense
• Oversee the overall financial performance of projects against budget and provide support for clients with the budgeting process
• Manage cash flow, prepare monthly invoices, forecast monthly results, evaluate performance and progress reports, including expense management and achievement of financial targets
• Lead briefs from start to completion, ensure quality at every stage, maintain strong relationships with clients, and evaluate client needs
• Partner with the design team and external vendors to manage project delivery and identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow
Account Manager Qualifications:
- 6+ years marketing and/or advertising agency experience
- Experience in shopper marketing is a plus, familiarity with the industry is required.
- Experience in Multicultural (Hispanic) marketing
- Demonstrated skill in general agency processes, including: internal briefings, research, presentation building, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management, including leading all aspects of project development, including: client briefings, building timelines, managing budgets, deliverable follow up, and presenting to clients.
- Demonstrated client leadership accountability, including maintaining relationships with client leads and growing new client relationships to deliver profitable growth to the agency.
- Demonstrated ability to develop estimates and manage client budgets, as well as keep internal financial documentation and tracking as required.