Senior Brand & Digital Marketing Specialist
Client Overview: Our client is consistently ranked as one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces and are looking for a dynamic Senior Brand & Digital Marketing Specialist with 4-8 years of relevant B2B marketing experience to join our growing team in Atlanta.
Senior Brand & Digital Marketing Specialist Position Overview:
The Senior Brand & Digital Marketing Specialist will execute on a variety of B2B brand and digital initiatives. Projects for this role will rely on graphic designs skills and marketing technology (MarTech) while areas of focus include proposal execution and management, collateral creation and maintenance, and other digital marketing strategies to support our company.
Senior Brand & Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements:
· Manage all brand assets, including the creation, maintenance and proper distribution / printing / posting of revised collateral as needed.
· Refine and proactively enforce brand guidelines through use of templates and style guides.
· Own the entire proposal production process.
· Design digital and print advertisements and coordinate with vendors as needed.
· Develop all new marketing collateral and presentations.
· Work with outside agencies for select outsourced design projects if/as needed.
· Create, manage and optimize paid social media campaigns.
· Create on-brand social media cards and post content while tracking and monitoring engagement and providing recommendations for improvement.
· Maintain/update/manage social media kits.
· Act as the main point of contact for the execution and coordination of events, sponsorships and presentations.
· Create monthly reports on all marketing analytics and KPIs.
· Manage the company’s email signature program.
· Update Intranet with marketing-related content.
· Work with the company’s executive leadership to create internal presentations as needed.
· Manage the webinar process, including the creation of registration pages, management of registrants, acting as the host and owning post production follow-up.
· Execute the client onboarding process.
· Manage the client promotional items/giveaways process, coordinating with outside vendors as needed.
· Own the management of website, including a monthly review and update of assets/content as needed, in addition to facilitating project execution with marketing agencies as needed.
· Own the compliance management aspect of the website (ADA, GDPR, cookies, etc.)
· Manage Google Analytics, Google My Business Page, Google Console and Pagespeed Insights accounts while working with vendors on executing any needed technical changes/updates.
· Own the ongoing maintenance of the email platform.
· Implement and own the ongoing management of CRM and marketing automation tools.
· Act as a day-to-day point of contact for select external vendor relationships to support various marketing initiatives.
· Work with Marketing's leadership on executing the marketing budget and other marketing projects as needed.
Senior Brand & Digital Marketing Specialist Key Qualifications:
· Undergraduate degree required, preferably in marketing, design or related field
· 4-8 years of relevant B2B marketing experience
· Adobe Creative Suite experience required with strong design skills (design portfolio should be available upon request)
· Digital marketing experience required
· Social media experience required
· WordPress experience required
· Email marketing experience required (Mailchimp experience a plus)
· CRM and marketing automation experience required
· Google Analytics experience required
· Google AdWords experience a plus
· Video marketing and podcast experience a plus
· Competency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PPT) required and the ability to format and design documents within these platforms at an advanced level
· Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization best practices
· Excellent project management and time management skills
· Track record that demonstrates attention to detail and dependable follow-up
· Superior communication skills with the ability to work well within a team while serving multiple stakeholders with varying needs
· Ability to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment while demonstrating flexibility