Our client is a renowned advertising agency presenting cutting-edge creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their innovative, modern, and groundbreaking approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
Senior Designer Overview:
As the Senior Designer, you will be an essential part of driving business through innovative design and creativity. You will be responsible for creating digital assets and deliverables, working cross-functionally with supporting teams, and creating unique, one of a kind work to help build brand awareness and drive results.
Senior Designer Responsibilities:
· Support Creative Director and Art Director by creating compelling digital assets for social, email, and display ads, adhering to brand and sizing guidelines
· Develop design templates for newsletters, decks, and sales collateral
· Perform retouching as needed
· Present design strategy and thinking to senior-level creatives
· Follow and stay up-to-date on emerging industry trends and design guidelines
· Create a high-level strategy to continue to help the brand evolve and remain ahead of leading competitors in the industry
Senior Designer Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 3-5+ years of direct graphic design/visual design experience
· Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other emerging design software (AfterEffects experience a HUGE plus.
· Strong time management and organizational skills