Our client, a major entertainment network is looking for a Sr. Digital Designer. This is an ongoing freelance role that will start offsite and eventually sit in the LA office.
- Conceptualize, design, and product high-profile projects including landing pages for new business initiatives, emails, social media assets, and any other attention-grabbing digital experience
- Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
- Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
- Execute new concepts and repurpose, rework, and revise existing content when appropriate
- Optimize and push forward existing items to improve brand awareness, conversion, and product adoption
- Work closely with the creative team daily; frequently partner with larger marketing team on growth initiatives, demand generation projects, and product marketing campaigns
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas through various levels of the design process: personas, content strategy, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, all the way through final production
- Translate marketing plans, consumer needs and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging across different platforms
- Develop a holistic creative point of view and present concepts and production ideas to the broader team and leadership
- Ability to work on all aspects of design including quick comping, animated gifs, banner resizing, image searching, photo retouching, in addition to delivering a polished design solution
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience working within a creative agency or entertainment network
- Prior experience working on growth marketing campaign for streaming highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of typography and layout
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused
- Effective oral and written communication skills in local market language
- Animation, video, 3D knowledge a bonus
- Knowledge of new and emerging platforms such as designing for Facebook, e-commerce, and ability to contribute to all social media channels
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
Send your portfolio today!