Our client, a leader in medical communications, is seeking a Senior Digital / Technical Project Manager to join their team.
Senior Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead multiple projects through initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure; Working closely with developers and account team to manage system design and implementation.
- Create detailed project plans, project scope statements, project cost estimates, resource plans, functional specifications, status reports, change orders and financial trackers.
- Brainstorm with business development and project teams to translate client needs into innovative solutions.
- Lead internal project status meetings
- Support the design and development of world-class solutions
Senior Digital Project Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of technical project management experience
- Experience managing projects involving HTML5, CSS, .NET, SQL Server, PHP, MySQL, WordPress, Google Analytics
- Working understanding of servers, domains, websites, emails, networks, firewalls, VPN, security, mobile, etc.
- Experience with medium to large scale web projects including mobile/tablet apps, responsible websites and web applications
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies