Who we are looking for:
Our client, a global marketing communications agency, is seeking a Senior Project Manager with a breadth and depth of expertise to champion omni-channel work across multiple work streams with a focus on the customer at the center. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the delivery of innovative solutions bringing together creative, data and technology across the entire customer journey.
To be successful in this role, you must possess agency experience in integrated marketing, building digital experiences and creating compelling content. You must have a strong creative sensibility, a genuine interest in user-centered design, and a hands-on understanding of content production for all channels.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading talented teams to understand client needs, market forces and consumer sentiments to deliver effective solutions. You will be accountable for ensuring all project deliverables are of high-quality, completed on time and on budget, and are aligned with the brand’s goals.
What you'll do:
- Work: Deliver work that is excellent, on time, on budget AND goes beyond the brief. You will be responsible for setting up plans and processes that drive projects forward and ensure successful delivery with high client satisfaction.
- People: Motivate, direct and challenge teams to produce great work. You will be responsible for establishing and managing cross-functional teams across different locations that are collaborative, efficient and high-functioning.
- Process: Establish and manage project/program communication and process. You will be responsible for setting up appropriate structure and tools to ensure successful collaboration and engagement across agency and client teams.
- Financials: Responsible for project estimation, planning and profitability. You will be responsible for building detailed project plans; managing resource allocations; and reporting on project status, burn rates, budgets and reconciliations to agency and client stakeholders.
Who you are:
- A builder: Process-oriented and an innovator with a strong point of view and distinct voice. Ability and appetite to create and bring people together and inspire solutions.
- Optimistic, open and collaborative: Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be an advocate of environments that are comfortable with ambiguity, positive and encourage collaboration
- Ego-less: We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 7 years of hands-on project leadership experience in advertising or marketing communications in a client-facing role, ideally at a creative agency or similar.
- Proven track record in driving creative solutions and digital content creation.
- Knowledge of social and mobile content creation and requirements for different channels.
- Customer experience and journey mapping, e-commerce, retail and consumer brand marketing experience are highly desired. Good understanding of emerging web standards, user-centered design (UX/UI), optimization and search practices.
- Experience working on large-scale integrated, omni-channel programs with multiple parallel work streams and diverse teams (UX, Tech, Strategy, Creative, Account, Research and Data) across remote offices.
- High EQ and the ability to read what a team needs to help motivate them.
- Self-motivated and driven to build and create great work.
***An important NOTE on location and REMOTE options:
While this role is based out of our Los Angeles office (near the Playa Vista area), work can be done remotely for qualified candidates. Due to client considerations and workflow reasons, however, only candidates who are local to the U.S. Pacific or Mountain time zones can be considered. Please only apply if you are local to these areas. Thank you!