Our Client is a web technology agency based in Portland, Oregon. We build solutions that help our clients run their businesses. These are usually custom web applications, enterprise CMS, and cloud infrastructure. Our clients are non-profits, government agencies and corporate clients.
Senior Python Developer
- Software architecture: Designing solutions to meet on business objectives and functional requirements gathered collaboratively with our clients. Using open source software to design high-performance, scalable and maintainable solutions.
- Implementation: Writing efficient test-driven software that elegantly implements functional requirements. We use Open Source software extensively, and work with the industry best tools and practices, from data security to development tooling.
- Mentoring: Our projects are team-based and require mentorship and collaboration.
Desired Qualifications and experience:
- 5 or more years of experience with planning and executing enterprise web products in Python, ideally Django
- Experience as a development team lead, including code reviews and developer mentorship
- Deep understanding of the HTTP protocol, web application performance and scalability
- Experience architecting testable applications
- Experience contributing to open source projects
To apply, please submit the following:
- A brief description of your professional experience, or a resume
- A brief description of a technology project you led that you believe provides good background for this position
- A link to your Github profile, or a public project that shows your code or collaboration
- Confirmation that, if chosen as a finalist, you are able two give us two references from past positions similar to this one