Site Merchant Position Overview:
The Site Merchant will play a central role in delivering our ambitious growth plans reporting into the Director of DTC Ecommerce.
Site Merchant Responsibilities:
- Leverage marketing calendar to plan site merchandising updates
- Define & manage site navigation and category filters to ensure assortment is easily navigable.
- Set-up, test and schedule site content updates, product launches and promotions in CMS.
- Maintain and refresh key landing pages, product listing pages, cross-sell/up-sell modules.
- Own day-to-day and weekly analytics and reporting on KPIs.
- Drive content updates to optimize site for SEO in partnership with SEO agency.
- Collaborate with UX, tech and analytics teams to design & set-up A/B tests to drive conversion rate optimization and AOV.
- Collaborate with UX and tech teams on road mapping site enhancements.
- Keep current with the latest ecommerce trends / technological innovations.
Site Merchant Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience in ecommerce merchandising, ideally in a direct-to-consumer beauty brand.
- Solid foundation in site analytics and ecommerce KPIs.
- Displays strong analytical and problem-solving ability to help guide merchandising decisions
- Collaborative & influential: able to develop strong working relationships with cross functional teams.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and v-lookup) and capacity to learn new systems swiftly.
- Experience with Salesforce, Shopify and Adobe Analytics is strongly preferred