Our client is a well-known luxury brand with a reputation for excellence, performance, and prestige. With their high-quality product and reputation for innovation, they set the stands for the ever-evolving time-piece industry.
SketchUp Artist Overview:
As the SketchUp Artist, you will work to ensure that all SketchUp design projects are completed within the brands aesthetic and ideals. You will embody creativity while finding new ways to approach design through the brands architectural standards and guidelines.
SketchUp Artist Responsibilities:
- Work clearly and effectively with vendors, specifically millworkers and architectural suppliers to establish clear project guidelines and timeframes
- Readiness to apply project management standards including but not limited to logistics, prioritization, organization, time management, and budgeting.
- Strong understanding of event space design, including temporary installments and short-term space set-up
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams utilizing clear and effective communication skills, both oral and written for needs requested.
SketchUp Artist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture preferred
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in SketchUp
- Understanding of retail and event space design
- Excellent attention to detail with focus on quality control
Strong written and verbal communication skills