Our client is a leading digital agency for an extensive portfolio of well-known brands. Their dynamic, innovative, and revolutionary techniques drive exceptional business growth with their one-of-a-kind solutions.
Social Media Analyst Overview:
As the Social Media Analyst, you will be responsible for overseeing and reporting all aspects of social media communications across all digital platforms. You will also be responsible for monitoring the competitive social landscape, market change reports, and developments.
Social Media Analyst Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans to ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness and ensure social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaigns
• Monitor and report competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments and remain current of emerging industry and digital trends
• Liaise with the communications team to plan strategic and tactical digital launches and oversee the social media budget
Social Media Analyst Qualifications:
• 3+ Social Media Analyzing/ reporting experience
• Proficient with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
• Well versed using Python/SQL
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Well versed in PowerPoint
• Ability to effectively communicate the meaning of insights to various stakeholders.
• Strong attention to detail and comfortable with large amounts of data.
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.