Our client, a clothing company brand is looking for a Social Media Manager will be responsible for executing the social and content strategy for the company's wholesale and retail divisions. This person will report to, and work closely with, the Director of Content & Social Media to create engaging social content across all social channels, driving both brand awareness and sales. We are seeking a hardworking and hungry social media maven with fresh ideas and a proven track record of executing a best-in-class social strategy for a fashion, beauty or lifestyle brand.
This person will be responsible for creating, scheduling and measuring content across all social channels. We are seeking someone who is a passionate and skilled storyteller, has robust experience in creating engaging content across YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter and is ready to hit the ground running.
- Oversee daily content across Instagram and Facebook, including sourcing or creating content, scheduling posts and measuring success
- Help create brand differentiation between the wholesale and retail social channels
- Work with the sales team and in-house videographer to conceptualize, script, and edit educational content for the wholesale YouTube channel
- Work with the Director of Social Media and Content to build a TikTok channel from the ground up
- Manage engagement across all platforms and be self-sufficient in working with appropriate cross-functional teams to accurately answer all inquiries
- Work with copy editor and sales to create engaging SEO-driven blog content
- Break down top level stories into digestible pieces of content across all platforms
- Helping as needed by jumping into content projects such as virtual events, webinars, online education classes, and app development
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related field
- Minimum of +4 years of social media experience for an established fashion, beauty or lifestyle brand
- A deep understanding of how to leverage social media as a tool to inspire conversion, drive sales, and ignite quality community growth
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- An obsession with all-things content with experience creating a diverse range of assets across multiple channels
- Skilled storyteller and writer who understands the brand DNA, voice and aesthetics
- Experience or willingness to get in front of the camera as needed. On-screen experience not required, but a huge plus!
- Ability to work to in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, while maintaining a positive “can-do” attitude
- Team player who can successfully manage a heavy workload and balance priorities
- An eye for emerging social platforms and trends
- Fluency with analytics and SEO and social scheduling applications, such as: Dash Hudson, Tribe Dynamics, and Google Analytics