Our client, a Luxury Accessory Company, is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team. This will be a Full Time/Direct hire position that will start as soon as they find the right candidate. This will be fully remote but ideally you will live in the LA area.
We are seeking a creative Social Media Manager with exceptional creativity & growth mindset. In this position, you will support the management of our audience and content across social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest) and will play a role in developing strategies to grow and engage our social media audiences. The Social Media Manager will own community management, create and curate social media content, plan the calendar and work cross functionally with other departments & enhance partnerships & influencer campaigns. Ideal candidates will possess strong writing skills, creative visual skills, exceptional attention to detail & ability to create social assets, and are able to adapt quickly to the changing social landscape.
As the Manager, Social Media, you will be responsible for defining and executing an innovative social media strategy in addition to developing campaigns that deliver measurable business results. This position collaborates with key internal stakeholders across Brand Marketing, Creative, Product, Digital Web/Mobile to create the social content strategy. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in community building, strategic planning within the organic social and digital space and experience developing and implementing highly successful social media campaigns that rapidly scale followers, engagement, and conversions.
• Create and curate visual assets based on brand direction and in line with each social channel’s strategy and objectives.
• Develop creative strategies and campaigns for engaging our social media followers and expanding our reach.
• Drive meaningful community engagement across Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
• Write and edit content for social channels in line with communication strategy Develop and maintain the content and social media calendar.
• Analyze metrics and KPIs and interpret reports to optimize & improve social engagement & reach.
• Report on analytics and communicate to the team the content that is performing and engaging the most users.
• Set campaign goals, report on the overall effectiveness of campaigns, and identify areas of improvement.
• Increase influencer partnerships, cross-promotions, and collaborations through gifting, campaigns & contests.
• Coordinate with PR/Marketing to ensure events, launches, and priorities are slated in the calendar. Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure goals are aligned.
• Follow competitor and industry trends
• Actively participate and contribute new ideas in copy and content brainstorms.
• Manage user-generated content across multiple channels.
• Interact, comment, and provide customer service via all social media channels with other users and coordinate internally.
• Strategically expand the fan base across the brand’s owned social channels by attracting new followers and transforming current followers into brand advocates.
• Develop and advance the brand’s social influencer strategy to create a brand ambassador program that provides aspirational user-generated content while also driving brand awareness.
• Continuously stay abreast of new and emerging social media trends, and actively share new insights and apply to strategic initiatives
• 5-10 years of relevant experience
• Experience leading social media campaigns and content development.
• Experience within jewelry or luxury Industry social media management highly preferred.
• Deep understanding of social media metrics and strategies
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, and can demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Strong leader and a team player in addition to experience a team working across multiple platforms.
• Experience working with and promoting brand initiatives.
• Proven knowledge executing successful content strategies.
• Involvement in setting processes and working with social media teamsKeen understanding of the Influencer, Blogger, and Brand Ambassador space with the execution of successful Influencer/Blogger/Brand Ambassador programs.
• Enthusiastic team player with the flexibility to re-prioritize, multi-task, and switch tasks fluidly
Send your resume today!