Our client is a popular CPG brand presenting the products for every wellness enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern remedies derived from nature inspire you to feel your best every day.
Social Media Coordinator Overview:
As the Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of social media communications across all digital platforms. You will also be responsible for monitoring the competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments.
Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans to ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness and ensure social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaigns • Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments and remain current of emerging industry and digital trends • Liaise with the communications team to plan strategic and tactical digital launches and oversee the social media budget
Social Media Coordinator Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven social media experience
• Proficient with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube