Job descriptionOur client is one of the world's leading creative agency networks, providing advertising campaign development and management, brand development, public relations, and strategic planning services to clients around the world.
They are seeking a Social Media Supervisor to join their team NY team on a hybrid schedule. This is an advanced role requiring a blend of knowledge across performance marketing, analytics, and media execution.
Social Media Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Drive social planning and execution as part of an integrated digital media team to ensure optimal cross-channel performance with use of cutting-edge data targeting and audience buying
• Create media plans and presentations in collaboration with other analysts, strategists, or creative experts in the health and wellness space
• Manage relationships with social platform reps and other third-party vendors to bring forward emerging trends and technologies for health and wellness lead businesses
• Oversee completion of campaign set-up, tagging/trafficking, optimizing, vendor communication & meetings, custom creative review, planning, billing, reporting, internal/external status updates, etc.
• Work with Analytics team to develop thorough measurement plans and report on campaign performance regularly
• Contribute to strategy and brainstorming sessions for new clients and pitches
• Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying patterns and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
Social Media Supervisor Qualifications
• 3+ years of paid social media experience is mandatory, including planning and buying
• Experience working in an integrated capacity with Planning, Account and Creative teams
• Proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint and Excel
• Solid knowledge of paid marketing platforms, paid social PMDs, tracking and tagging methods and various analytic packages. Knowledge of 4C and/or Sprinklr is a plus
• Facebook Blueprint certification or other social platform certification is a plus
• Exceptional written, verbal and negotiation skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees & clients
• Work as a point of contact of the Social team, overseeing one or several planner's deliverables