Social Strategist Overview:
A creative and innovative Social Marketing Strategist who creates interactive social programs that drive repeat consumer engagement and transactions through social media and networking.
Social Strategist Responsibilities:
• Helps teams develop and maintain effective social media tactics and best practices.
• Collaborate and gather intelligence from Analytics for optimizing social media, engagement and lead performance, and make recommendations on how to improve performance.
• Collaborate with Strategy in cultivating strategic partners including enterprise social solutions to grow social reach, engagement and conversion.
• Educate team around implementation of new social media tactics, trends and technologies.
• Develop and maintain influential relationships with multiple client groups and partner agencies as related to social media.
• Research and draft content for our clients’ social channels and blog platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
• Help analyze content performance and optimize as necessary to meet and exceed client goals; collaborate with Content Strategy on planning and executing content calendars.
• Understand client and user needs and translate them into a social media platform environment.
Social Strategist Qualifications:
• 1-2 years working in digital marketing and/or integrated marketing agencies with core experience in social marketing.
• Demonstrated experience using and communicating in social networks, blogs, and content.
• Basic knowledge of social media analytics platforms including Netbase, Radian6, Facebook Insights, Tweetreach, etc.
• Must be a self-starter and works well in a group; flexible and personable.