Job descriptionWe are partnering with a well-known Portland design agency to find a Sr. Designer for a 2+ month contract that could extend or convert to a fulltime opportunity if it's a good fit. This opportunity can be fully remote as long as work is done in PST hours. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of designing for campaigns across mobile, retail, interactive, OOH, print, and digital. There will be a strong focus on retail design and retail brand strategy in this role so experience with this is very important. Sketchup is a must!
Location: Remote, PST
Duration: 2+ months
Our agency client is looking for an inspired and compassionate Sr. Designer who is interested in leading multi-disciplinary teams, working on innovative projects in a highly collaborative capacity. The ideal candidate has created and concepted for work in both traditional and digital spaces, and takes an ego-less approach to leading and mentoring their team. As the Sr. Designer, you’ve got an eye for design and a passion for helping brands stand out in the best, most creative way possible. In this role, you will establish a clear design direction that communicates the brand voice and vision across digital, print and experiential, while overseeing a team of designers.
Sr. Designer Responsibilities:
· Communicate advanced topics in the digital space in a clear and visually engaging way to drive brand awareness and connect with target consumers
· Create, design, and direct campaigns across mobile, retail, interactive, OOH, print, and digital
· Develop original and eye-catching work to help set the brand apart in a competitive and rapidly evolving industry
· Guide and oversee Junior Designers, providing constructive feedback while ensuring timelines are met
· Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional teams on design needs
Sr. Designer Qualifications:
·6+ years of agency or in-house design experience
· Experience designing, art directing, concepting
· Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketchup, and more.
· Extreme attention to detail with a keen eye for innovative design
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred