Sr. Director, Digital Acquisition Marketing for LA based Beauty Company opening!
MUST BE IN LA!
As Sr. Director of Digital Acquisition Marketing, you are responsible for all paid digital channels including Paid Social, SEM, SEO, DSP, Email Acquisition, Native ads and Affiliate Marketing. Leading a team of performance marketers, creatives and optimization specialists, you will own digital acquisition performance and strategic initiatives on all current and potential digital opportunities. This omni-channel model requires that you work closely with other channel leads (Creative, Brand, Production, Television) to ensure an integrated response to marketing objectives. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to maintain strong growth in new and existing business areas. The role is best suited for a data driven leader who is comfortable owning and operating across multiple channels.
- Own the strategy, planning, and execution of all paid digital marketing initiatives (Paid Social, SEM, SEO, DSP, Email acquisition, Native ads, Affiliate Marketing)
- Drive execution with a core focus on performance and re-engagement marketing efforts to scale growth, expand channel mix, and drive lifetime value.
- Launch, monitor & optimize multi-channel acquisition campaigns to meet company goals.
- Collaborate with creative team to inform them of campaign performance and strategize on creative development with mobile-first, customer-centric direction.
- Partner and collaborate with Media Partner reps (Facebook / Google / TikTok) to mitigate/resolve issues, identify new tests for implementation, beta opportunities and full utilization of all the capabilities of the platform
- Expand into new digital channels and platforms through rapid testing
- Analyze and communicate marketing performance to executive management and stakeholders.
- Ensure best practice, consistency, and innovation in all digital acquisition activities
- Identify and recommend tools to refine/streamline workflows and extend capabilities
- Assist in overseeing agency/vendor relationships
- Manage and oversee the digital marketing team
- Help develop and build a team of growth marketers on acquisition best practices, technologies, and trends.
- 7+ years of related digital marketing experience, with an in-depth understanding of direct response marketing
- 3+ years of Paid Social advertising with a track record of crafting, planning and executing customer acquisition campaigns.
- Experience running ad budgets over $2 million/month on a CPO/CPA basis, optimizing for conversions
- Deep knowledge of Facebook’s advertising algorithm, audience segments, bidding strategies, dynamic retargeting, pixels and scaling techniques
- Your team and work ethic are everything to you. You know how to lead, motivate and hit goals and have fun at the same time
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills a must.
- Data-driven with a consumer-first focus. You have a strong track record of using analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive growth for direct-to-consumer subscription product/services.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs, and recommendations.
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, data manipulation, etc.) and experience with BI platforms (Looker, Cognos) a plus
- Experience managing direct response / DTC campaigns a plus
- Experience working on subscription-based models a plus
- Experience setting up and analyzing A/B tests and landing pages a plus