Sr. Graphic Designer
- Our client is a technology company that develops, licenses, and supports a range of software products, services and devices. The Company's segments include Productivity and Business Processes, Intelligent Cloud and More Personal Computing.
Sr. Graphic Designer Overview:
- As a Sr. Graphic Designer you will guide and advise fellow employees in both the creative process and client management to foster stronger working relationships and solutions (junior designer, interns, etc.) Communicate and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital environments for our client. Collaborate internally as well as with clients to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms. You will also work closely with the Creative Director (or project lead) to create accurate price estimates and breakdowns while delivering solutions within budget.
Sr. Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning and creative process of new client acquisition
- Work efficiently with vendors on the development of needed client materials
- Pre and post production quality checks
- Submit creative deliverables within the agreed upon deadline and budget
- Follow all department purchasing and delivery policies
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge
- Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc.
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals
Sr. Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- Four year related degree and a minimum of 5 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML, Wordpress, and motion graphics a plus.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.