We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to successfully support senior leaders and their full teams, focusing on supporting leaders to enable them to be focused and prepared for their meetings and objectives. This role, working with Marketing and Digital leaders and teams, requires a high level of confidentiality and the ability to build strong and flexible partnerships and relationships with cross-functional partners and teams. As the ideal candidate, you are very organized, forward thinking, and approach problems with a dynamic and infinite mindset.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Strategically manage calendars in a constantly changing environment by anticipating the needs of the executives and responding quickly to requests with the ability to adjust and prioritize. Manage daily workflow of the executives, including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, telephone, department and group meetings, expense reports, files, travel plans, etc.
• Serve as a thought partner, maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism while handling critical and highly sensitive situations. Act as liaison to executive’s direct reports, staff and peers, partnering and collaborating to manage cross-functional initiatives from conception to completion.
• Arrange onsite and off-site meeting and events as necessary: coordinate scheduling and logistics as outlined in Travel & Expense policy and defined by the business leader (coordinate conference rooms, equipment and catering as needed) creating agendas; meeting minutes; providing documents and other meeting materials as necessary.
• Support functional hiring managers with new hire/contractor set-up including on-boarding and off-boarding, completing necessary forms for software, token id, badges and ordering equipment and phone and ensuring workspace is ready.
• General office duties such as ordering office supplies, assist with office equipment as needed, processing mail for leader. Manage purchase orders for the entire department and act as a liaison with account payables, vendors and business partners to ensure timely payment. Oversee and coordinate all space planning needs of department and partner with Corporate Facilities.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts, intuitively understanding the need for confidentiality and professional brand representation when supporting external partners and relationships
• Other responsibilities including special projects as required to increase the professional effectiveness and efficiency of the leaders and overall team to be decked against business strategies.
• Learning Agility
• Change Leadership
• Trust & Honesty
• Collaboration & Influencing
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Exceptional time management skills. Ability to excel in fast paced environment and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
• Proven ability to run projects, work under pressure, problem solve and consistently make deadlines.
• Believes in the Power of Team: strong interpersonal/people skills; ability to establish and build partnerships with all levels of management and business partners. Strong teamwork skills and an ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively.
• Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.