Product Marketing Manager--Growth Company Summary
Our mission is to empower people to live their healthiest lives, starting with what’s on their forks. To meet this mission, we are continually striving to innovate and provide a best-in-class customer experience. What you will do As our Product Marketing Manager--Growth you will have responsibility for the content on the company's website. You will partner with the Product, Brand, Creative and Data Science teams to ensure strong performance of the homepage, landing pages, blog, and other features of the site.
With high visibility and large business impact, this is one of the crucial roles within the Marketing team. We are seeking a technically savvy, data-driven marketer with experience in growth methodologies and testing frameworks. This role will help drive many key top of funnel and mid-funnel initiatives, including executing conversion strategies, A/B testing and improvements to meet and exceed business revenue goals.
- Develop strategy and maintain testing roadmap for landing pages across different audiences and acquisition channels, with a primary KPI of conversion rate.
- Collaborate with Creative team and external agencies to bring new ideas and pieces of content to life
- Conceptualize, execute and analyze A/B and multivariate tests, gather insights and use them to inform future experiments
- Work with external agencies to manage the blog and SEO strategy to maximize effectiveness
- Team up with Acquisition, Partnerships and CRM teams to ensure a cohesive and successful customer lifecycle across audiences
- Maintain data tracking of key KPIs and results to ensure continued strong performance.
- Collaborate across the company to ensure the site is optimized and up to date with the latest in a fast-paced organization.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Data-driven and results-oriented marketer, always looking for the next win
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (E.g. Mixpanel, Looker, Google Sheets/Excel, Google Analytics)
- Experience using site optimization techniques such as A/B and multivariate testing to drive small and large experience changes.
- Ability to surface customer insights and translate them into strong hypotheses for areas of opportunity
- Experience working with designers and copywriters to produce content that achieves strategic objectives
- Exceptional project management – from planning to delivery and continued growth
- Clear communication and a collaborative attitude
- Experience using a CMS such as Wordpress to build and manage content preferred