As the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for leading client business management and creative development to build the brand and drive business growth.
• Create and implement strategic client brand marketing plans to strengthen the brand’s image and increase brand awareness, penetration, and purchase frequency • Establish omni-channel marketing best practices, including content marketing, SEO, SEM, PR, social media
• Lead the company's digital marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals and strengthen the brand’s digital footprint through social media platforms and brand site
• Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
Brand Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred • Related brand experience • Strong analytical, decision-making, creative, and communication skills