A Passionate and Innovative At-Home Fitness Brand is looking for all levels of Product Designers for a full time role/s. This position is remote, with a preference of candidates in the San Francisco, New York or Austin markets.
We invite you to be part of a team of designers who are passionate about creating beautiful and inspiring product design for a multi-platform home fitness product.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product and user experience development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, UX Design, interaction design, and visual design skills and own an area of the product design experience.
We are looking for a Product Designer who has had experience with multiple aspects including desktop, mobile, app, subscription, and/or all aspects of a customer journey.
What You Will Do
- Partner with PMs, engineers, and other stakeholders to design the user experience of a product from conception until launch as well as additional ongoing iterations
- Lead projects through design: take a “build to think” approach by sketching and iterating to get teams moving quickly
- Use a variety of user-centered design methodologies and deliverables. For instance, journey mapping, facilitating team brainstorms, participating in and synthesizing research, framework design, and prototyping
- Go beyond the requirements: think big picture about problems to first design the optimal user experience, and work with your team to deliver what works best for the time and technical constraints
- Contribute ideas and features to the product roadmap based on your observed experience with the brand, and from feedback/research/data from users
- Work across trainer and mobile platforms: Design for a hardware/software experience spanning two very different platforms, often tackling both within the same project
- Share designs with product and design leadership, iterating at a rapid pace with feedback from every discipline
- Give constructive and useful feedback to other designers to raise the bar for the brand
Who You Are
- 5+ years relevant experience in the product design and UX design of digital products that have been released to the market
- Friendly, collaborative, and a team player above all else
- A high degree of self-awareness, ability to listen and integrate the ideas of others
- Proven ability to solve problems and design elegant solutions at a systems level
- Fluency in user-centered design methods and experience to know which to use when
- A compelling storyteller. Know how to frame a problem and share solutions that tackle it, keeping stakeholders on board and with you along the way
- A confident interaction designer, interested in finding simple solutions to complex problems
- A solid visual UX designer with a critical eye
PERKS & BENEFITS
Please ask about Incentive Stock Option Grant and ISO Vesting Schedule.
- Several medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available with premiums 100% covered by Company
- 401K plan available
- Regarding PTO - we offer flexible time off, so there's no accrual of hours needed
- Funding for professional and personal development ($500 for professional, $250 for personal)
- Brand new MacBook Pro and a $600 work-from-home allowance
- Employee discount as well as friends & family discount
- Additional discounts on brands like Thorne Nutrition, Hydroflask, etc.
- Discounts through the a 3rd party marketplace
- Hospital Indemnity, Accident Insurance, Legal Advice, Pet Insurance
If you are near an office, when we return, these will be some of the additional benefits:
Company-provided snacks available all day, onsite gym, and more.