SR. Product Manager
Demonstrated experience building and evolving SaaS products and features is a must. Candidates with experience and expertise in marketing technology solutions and serving mid-market customers are highly desired.
What you’ll do
- Lead new feature development and feature enhancement throughout our marketing automation platform.
- Practice continuous customer discovery by regularly meeting with existing and potential customers to get feedback on product capabilities and identify new and emerging customer needs.
- Develop your product plans based on value hypotheses, learning goals, and metrics.
- Create and communicate customer needs and profiles to guide team solution development.
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle for Act-On features:
- Work with customers to identify and validate product features and capabilities.
- Work with engineering and user experience design teams to deliver new features and benefits to our customers.
- Work with marketing teams to excite, prepare, and support customers as we roll out feature improvements and new functions
- Work with field teams to resolve issues, train customers, and learn from feature releases
- Participate in go-to-market activities and documentation
- Conduct competitive analysis and lead product reviews for your product areas.
- Identify and communicate metrics to measure feature performance, reflect insights, and set context for new product ideas.
- Work with partners to add new capabilities and support our customer’s success.
- Present your success and outcomes to our executive team and entire company.
- 3 to 5 years experience as a product manager delivering features from inception through final release and measuring success
- You have built and enhanced features for B2B SaaS products.
- You practice continuous customer discovery, are passionate about learning from customers, have a proven method for recruiting participants, asking the right questions and eliminating your own biases.
- You are curious and ask the five whys. You’re not satisfied with the first answer or initial implementation--you relentlessly pursue deeper answers and better solutions for your customers.
- Understand how to ship the holistic product, not just deliver software.
- Have experience presenting product plans and updates to executive teams.
- Have a strong product toolkit (working agreements, processes, artifacts) that you adapt to each feature or product you work on.
- You have a framework for identifying and prioritizing new product opportunities.
- Play at multiple levels: vision, strategy, and execution.
- You’ve worked on B2B SaaS mid-market and enterprise products.
- You’ve owned a product in the marketing technology space.
- You’ve attended and presented at large customer events.
- You’re known in the industry as an expert in your product domain.