Our company provides the very best loans and most comprehensive insurance coverage based on our network insights. Our planning tools help farmers understand and mitigate the many risks they face in marketing & selling their crops. All this is delivered through quick, modern, data-driven digital experiences. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, Financial Services who will be responsible for conceptualizing and building our Financial product offering.
You will own all aspects of your product line from the ground up to support this rapidly growing business. You will help ideate, build a roadmap, define requirements, and lead teams through to execution and launch. You will help transform the farmer experience for financial services end-to-end.
• Manage the end-to-end product life cycle including market needs, opportunity definition, roadmap, and requirements to develop products with durable competitive advantage.
• Drive customer, competitive, and comparable research to identify unmet needs, product gaps, and inform prioritization decisions. Immerse yourself in how customers experience our product, and how it can be made better. Conduct customer interviews to gather foundational insights and test out new product concepts.
• Own the vision for your product line and evangelize throughout the company. Work closely with other Product Managers to develop a seamless experience across the company's portfolio. Balance the big picture in agricultural systems with the technical details of our data-rich applications.
• Own dashboard of customer-backed metrics that lead to actionable insights and informed product decisions.
• Use rapid experimentation to learn quickly, iterate, and get it right.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Design, Engineering, Professional Services, Marketing and Sales to ensure seamless execution of your product strategy.
• Manage whole-product releases to ensure the entire company is ready to sell, implement, and support major feature roll-outs.
• Demonstrated success in launching new products with 8+ years overall experience and 4+ years of financial software product management experience
• Ability to distill abstract issues into concrete problem statements. Ability to make things happen amidst ambiguity, complexity, and inter-dependencies in an organized and structured way.
• Experience framing needs, developing user stories, managing a backlog, and working in a fast-paced agile development environment.
• High EQ, intuition and skills in communicating your strategy across the company, with end users, and other audiences.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; a data-driven problem solver. Comfortable using hypothesis-based experiments to deliver new features and optimize user experience
. • Personal initiative and self-starter mentality; thrives in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Bachelor's degree in CS or Engineering preferred.
• Agriculture background is not required but you must be passionate about our mission to improve the lives of farmers.
• Role is based in the bay area with relocation possible.
• Health insurance
• Stock options
• Farm visits!