*About the Position*
-They’re the “steward of the message” using marketing to convert prospects to clients -Works very closely with sales team and deeply understand how to engage directly with customers
-Must be able to answer tough questions and be the go-to person for sales when they need materials and talking points to close deals
-Will lead Marketing Enablement sections at sales kick-offs and train sales team on the messaging
-Will likely join sales on renewal calls with clients to come in and pitch when needed
*What They’re Creating:*
-Creates content for the sales team based on market research and sales team input
-Creates playbooks for sales with messaging they can use to win clients
-Things like key challenges and how our product is a solution for enterprise clients
-Mid/Senior level person who is either making a lateral move or ready to level-up in to a senior level position
-Job title can up-level to include “Senior” if needed
Type of Candidate
This is a great opportunity for someone in a big company who wants to go smaller and own more
-B2B SaaS companies, start-ups or enterprise is fine for this role
- Help product teams deliver on the promise of design.
- As the first Enterprise Product Marketing Manager, you'll connect product value to our enterprise customers' needs!
- Building upon the strong product-market fit that exists today, you'll lead our go-to-market strategy and execution to help take us to the next level in the enterprise.
- You'll generate customer insights to help inform our product strategy, drive our core messaging and positioning, and partner with our sales & success teams to drive revenue and adoption.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our enterprise customers, including persona development and use case definitions
- Define the positioning and messaging for our business in the enterprise, including differentiated value proposition
- Partner closely with our product & engineering crews to drive a shared understanding of enterprise customer needs & inform product roadmap
- Partner closely with the sales & customer success crews to refine our enterprise narrative & gain ongoing customer feedback
- Build sales tools including sales presentations, case studies, website content, and other marketing materials in partnership with the content crew
- Conduct market, competitor, and segmentation research to inform our product, marketing, and sales strategies
- 5+ years product marketing experience, including enterprise SaaS
- Experience in defining differentiated positioning based upon customer insights & product truths
- Strong writing & communication skills with experience in crafting compelling narratives, developing sales content & performing enablement
- Customer-centric with expertise in working with enterprise sales teams & engaging directly with customers
- Strategic and critical thinking balanced with tactical execution to drive impact
- Background in marketing to product designer or front end developer audiences is a plus
- Loves working with awesome people, wants to own the end-to-end function, and knows how to have fun!