Our client, a big ad agency, is seeking an Integrated Senior Project Manager to join their team.
This role is partially onsite in their Hollywood office.
What You'll Be Doing:
As part of the operations team, this role is expected to be a cross-functional resource and the communication connection for the team from kick-off to completion. Project Managers are facilitators, partnering with Account, Strategy, Creative, and Production to anticipate, plan and communicate key information required for successful agency projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate: You will work closely with account leadership and other stakeholders to develop integrated project schedules (general topline or project-specific) and provide the team with key milestones and due dates. You will ensure that the team is operating smoothly and efficiently to achieve the most integrated and efficient productions. You will foster an environment built on opportunity, trust, respect, and transparency within team.
- Communicate: You will be a master at fostering communication and understanding within the agency team and partners. You will synthesize and communicate milestones, dependencies, and concerns around overall or specific tracks. You will own task objectives or deliverables, key dates, milestone contingencies, project status, and implication of delays.
- Identify: You will look at the big picture but stay on top of the details. You will proactively identify and escalates potential issues before they hinder progress; leverages interpersonal skills facilitate creative problem solving
- Resource: You will always be thinking one step ahead to identify resources such as time, money, or external contractors necessary to support initiatives and complete project accurately and on-time.
- Organize: You will learn, maintain, communicate, and reinforce correct processes, procedures, and best-practices. You will organize information and coach, mentor, or train others as needed. You will manage document and archives project activities and asset files.
- Adapt: You will be solutions-oriented and adapt by modifying plans and schedules as needed.
- 7-10 years project management or production experience; ideally across 360 campaigns with a strong emphasis on social and digital.
- Experience working in a creative environment (advertising/PR, entertainment, media); from strategy development through to production delivery.
- Team player and intuitive leader, able to multi-task and problem solve under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to establish strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and colleagues of all levels.
- Able to work both autonomously and collaboratively for solutions-oriented results.
- Clear and concise written and verbal presentation skills and style; proficient in presentation (Google Slides, Keynote, PowerPoint) and workflow software (Smartsheet, Microsoft Project).
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.