Under the direction of a Sr Designer or Design Director, collaborates in the development of innovative and original retail displays and digital solutions for retail environments and programs that reflect the design ethos and enhance the consumer retail experience. Creates unique in-store brand elements, art, and displays while applying specific, local consumer insights to create tailored solutions for multiple store concepts in various markets. Creates original design solutions and develops concepts by others that support retail business plans. Designs in collaboration with design team or independently, to complete the most technically challenging individual projects.
- Evolve retail concepts and store visual display design, support enhanced product presentation and services engagement, aligning with Brand experience creative direction.
- Elevate and strengthen premium and purposeful storytelling across retail consumer touch points. Define, pilot, perfect and scale design solutions.
- Collaborates with peers, design counterparts and partner groups to ensure project continuity across all areas of focus.
- Leverages design processes and best practices to ensure design deliverables, timelines and budgets are met.
- Communicates and presents design concepts to team/Sr. Designer/Design Director and creates presentation materials that effectively communicate design intent. Ability to effectively elevate concerns to design leadership in a timely and accurate manner.
- Bachelors degree in graphic design or environmental design and 5+ years design experience.
- Retail design industry experience preferred; retail environments, concepts and programs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of design processes. Advanced knowledge of computer systems.
- Strong oral and written communications skills including meeting facilitation and presentations. Strong ability to effectively communicate concepts/design intent to senior creative team.
- Ability to source, screen and manage contractors/external vendors including design and production studios/agencies.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships across teams, functions, and geographies.