Job descriptionOur client, a luxury Mens clothing brand, is looking for a dynamic Store Director to join their team!
The Store Director is in charge of the shop in all respects and must ensure that it functions smoothly and properly at all times. You will report to the Retail Director based in Italy and the Manager of Store in US.
As the senior-most representative of the Company at the shop level, you must always maintain a high level of professionalism and behave in accordance with the Company’s philosophy, serving as an example to the staff by virtue of your proper conduct. You must be knowledgeable on and aware of all activities performed in the shop, including the problems or concerns regarding each of personnel.
The primary areas of responsibility of the Store Director are the following:
Personnel Development and Management
Customer Service and Customers Database
Cost Monitoring and Company policies
Store Director Responsibilities:
• Manage store performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service, achieve retail sales targets, and establish a comfortable client experience
• Supervise staff to ensure efficiency and productivity, hire and retain employees, conduct employee performance reviews, maintain attendance records, and plan employee work schedules
• Support the development of employee sales techniques and professional development and ensure utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
• Analyze sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business, greet customers, open and close the store, and maintain an organized store presentation
Store Director Qualifications:
• Proven retail/store management experience
• Experience managing and leading a team with a proven track record of success
• Ability to upsell and link sell and build and maintain a client book • Excellent organizational and communication skills