Our client is a well-known women's contemporary RTW company that is seeking a new Store Manager for their Phipps Plaza location.
Store Manager Job Summary:
The Store Manager is responsible for the Sales performance, operations, management, events, visual merchandising, and profitability of the Boutique. Operational responsibilities include executing opening and closing routines, ensuring store maintenance and presentation standards, maintaining inventory control and loss prevention procedures, hiring and supervising staff.
The Store Manager must have a strong fashion sense, trend awareness, knowledge of our consumer, and a passionate appreciation of the companies brands and design aesthetic. The manager must have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and proven individual results for outstanding sales and service. Store manager is expected to establish a reputation for exceptional standards of sales and customer service for their boutique, building a repeat and loyal clientele and continuously building their customer base.
Store ManagerEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve store sales plan
• Manage all daily retail operations
• Provide great salesmanship and service to all customers who visit the boutique, establish close relationships with loyal / repeat customers and continuously build customer base
• Supervise sales and management staff, ensuring great standards for sales, service, visual presentation and developmental counseling as needed.
• Provide a weekly store report, analyzing product performance to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to grow sales.
• Execute all new collection roll-outs
• Event planning with local charity partners
• Achieve store’s sales and profit budgets through consistent sales motivation and expense control
• Develop action plans with management team to correct negative trends and achieve store goals
• Track and ensure ATV and UPT goals are met
• Model exemplary selling techniques and customer service
• Maintain adequate sales floor coverage (85% of Store Manager’s time spent on sales floor)
• Ensure that sales and management team are developing and maintaining long-term clients through effective use of customer service and client books
• Working Knowledge of Retail Procedure Manual
• Monthly store meetings
• Monthly associate touch bases
• Manage Payroll and other expenses
• Complete and submit all administrative paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
• Conduct store inventory
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Identify qualified candidates for your sales team that possess both the sales expertise and the personal qualities that reflect the companies brand and culture. Recruit, train and develop staff for exceptional performance.
• Ensure that associates are trained in all aspects of their job responsibilities including, customer service, company history, product knowledge, and working knowledge of Retail Procedures Manual
• Create and maintain an environment that is consistent with the companies culture and lead by example
• Visual presentation is to company standard
• Analyze product sales performance after roll out (mannequin tracker)
• Monitor cleanliness and organization of floor and stock room
• Submit monthly photo packets
• Maintain awareness of local marketing activities including events, store openings, neighborhood / mall activities, advertising and local celebrity activities. Provide insight and updates to the corporate team and partner with the Marketing Manager in developing your stores marketing plan.
• Prepare for and manage all special events, both in-store and off-site, ensuring a successful event and the acquisition of new customers.
• Achieve store shrink goal
• Cycle counts