Our client, an ad agency has an immediate need for a FREELANCE Strategic Planner with CRM experience for a 3month engagement. This is a remote position, must be located in PST time zone.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with other Strategists, Creative, Analytics, Project Management, and Account teams to understand the true nature of our client’s challenges and help find ways to solve them using data and research.
- Assist in the development of customer journey and cross-channel comms plans
- Understanding the voice of the consumer and ways in which this influences decision making process of our client’s products and services
- Develop insight-driven creative briefs to inspire our creative teams
- Be proficient with secondary research tools to pull quick data to inform briefs and plans
- Have experience participating in the development of primary research and the development of key insights.
- Create data driven communications plans and develop hypotheses for campaign optimization and test and learn plans.
- Maintain the strategic plan and calendar for your clients to drive campaign optimization.
- Work closely with Account and Project Management teams on meeting client strategic deliverable deadlines.
What you’re like:
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Extremely inquisitive and questions what matters most A natural-born storyteller
- Organized and results-driven personality Infinitely interested in understanding people and the drivers of engagement
- Successful working on ever-evolving, collaborative, and high visibility accounts
- Thrives in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Able to see through mounds of information to focus on what is most important for the task at hand Passion for problem solving and being an innovator
What you’ve got:
- 2-5 years’ experience in strategy, insights or planning roles in digital or marketing agency Ability to interpret data and formulate a story using analytics and marketing datapoints
- Demonstrated experience creating vision and strategic communications plans that influence department initiatives
- Experience coordinating and developing recommendations and road maps for integrated customer plans Mobile, Tech/Internet, Streaming account or other subscription models a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Business preferred
Send your resume today!