Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring Talent Acquisition Manager on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote throughout its contract duration. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
In this role:
- Gather job level and department/function level hiring needs and helps to identify new target companies, schools, community organizations/professional associations, and geographies to target; identifies relevant business schools and universities as partners to drive the pipeline of talent.
- Builds and communicates effective sourcing, assessment & selling strategies at the job level & department/function level.
- Participates in workforce planning discussions with the business; leverages historical data/metrics to predict ROI for plans/strategies.
- Collegiate Mgr: manages inter program; sets framework for Intern Forum to track and re-hire where appropriate.
- CollegiateMgr: build, create and deliver comprehensive international development program.
- Leverages the right sourcing "tool" for the job focusing on source that net the highest ROI.
- Educates Hiring Managers on the candidate marketplace and pushes back on unrealistic candidate profiles.
- Targets and recruits active and passive candidates and leads and builds pipelines ahead of demand.
- Leverages Hiring Manager networks to turn hiring teams into talent scouts.
-. Captures feedback on Nike's candidate experience to drive changes and ensures each interviewer's feedback is heard and doesn't let Hiring Managers make short term/desperation hires.
- Pre-closes candidates and can effectively develop and present fairly complex offers to entry through senior level candidates.
- Skilled in offer negotiation and coaching managers on the selling strategy.
- Can confidently articulate The companies core employee value proposition to all levels of candidates.
- Knows how and when to engage the right people (who) in the business for planning, strategy, tactics, and process; navigates the matrix effectively.
- Gets HR partners involved in the right issues, at the right time.
- Escalates issues only as needed; can handle most issues without escalation.
- Manages candidate and prospect relationships effectively by leveraging a system for keeping them warm and engaged.
- Regularly receives leads and marketplace insights from industry contacts; attends key business staff meetings.
- Dissects candidate and hiring manager experience feedback to understand how to create a premium candidate experience and more effective relationships.
- Solicits and accepts feedback and suggestions from peers and stakeholders.
- Can teach Hiring Managers how to identify and use the right "tool" to recruit, assess, and close top talent
- Trains new managers on recruiting goals, roles, processes, and timelines. Leverages historical data and metrics/goals to set expectations with Hiring Managers.
- Meets regularly with Hiring Managers and business leaders build relationships and establish a presence and open communication channels.