We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Recruiter who will be responsible for full cycle recruiting in our Automotive Services client group. This position requires an experienced professional with a strong aptitude for hiring high-caliber talent for the company. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
· Own full-cycle recruitment which encompasses sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
· Conduct thorough screening of candidates and can engage with candidates and share what sets the company apart from competitors
· Build a strong network of high-potential candidates through research and relationships with internal and external partners
· Partners with business leaders to develop target candidate profiles, sourcing strategies and assessment plans specific to a given requisition/position.
· Deliver a robust interview-to-hire ratio and deliver high-caliber hires thru effective negotiation strategies
· Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to the continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
· Influences decisions based on business knowledge and relationships
· Utilizes information gathered from interviews and references to support hiring recommendations.
· Gathers information related to the candidates’ individual situation, including compensation data, relocation needs, and other considerations related to interest in the opportunity
· Develops offer recommendations and extends offers to candidates.
· Develops sourcing plans which support broader organizational goals and business strategies; plans may be for an individual position or in support of a broad functional strategy
· Consistently updates applicant tracking system in a timely manner with appropriate candidate and/or position information. Maintains a record of recruiting activities which includes candidate assessment and requisition data.
· Ensures proper on-boarding of new associates.
· A sense of humor! We are building a fun and cohesive group who functions well as a team. Our inclusive team dynamic will only be enhanced by your positive attitude!
· Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience required
· Expertise in attracting, selling, and negotiating the opportunity to work for one of the world’s most innovative car companies
· A proven track record of effective sourcing strategies and partnering with all levels of management and working in a high-volume fast paced environment
· Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
· Strong business acumen and a positive work vibe with the team
· Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a collaborative team spirit
· Experience with recruiting in the automotive space, specifically recruitment of talent in automotive services is highly desired