Freelance/Temp-to-Perm Associate Director of Content Strategy
*Available to start ASAP!*
Our client is an impressive creative agency, with incredible growth potential, that believes culture is the key to bringing authentic storytelling to brands. They are looking for an Associate Director of Content Strategy to assist their Chief Content Strategist in going beyond curated social content towards creating a spark that leads to innovative pathways, dynamic creative, and challenges the space to create unique ways to use digital platforms.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Owning key client relationships for all aspects of social – ensuring trust in agency and team to drive data-driven results
- Assisting Chief Content Officer with receipt and disseminating ongoing client deliverables as well as ad hoc requests
- Running point on long-term strategic plans respective of the client’s business goals including but not limited to annual and quarterly planning.
- Facilitating and leading in person meetings on a monthly/quarterly basis to build and maintain a deep-rooted partnership driving excitement for paid social opportunities
- Leading the development and execution framework of innovative social media strategies and plans- respective of client objectives
- Demonstrating ability to present strategies, plans and pitches to all level of clients
- Bringing new proactive ideas to help meet client goals and grow business.
- Ability to translate brand strategy to content strategy and ultimately to social creative development.
- Developing, training, coaching and motivating team of content strategists and creators.
- Fostering the highest level of understanding of the inner workings of the account and client needs to be able to provide continued direction to the junior members of the team
- Establishing oneself as the social media expert and act as a resource for advisory for the team
- Continually working to identify gaps in resources and reallocate based on client needs
- Helping design and driving excellent quality control checks and ensure they are adopted and implemented
- Driving ongoing communication and processing between internal as well as external stakeholders to collectively attain client objectives
- Working closely with the Director to properly manage team’s bandwidth, redistributing work as needed
- Working closely with the Director to help prioritize tasks fluidly based on client direction
- Demonstrating appropriate judgment through proper escalation and strong problem-solving skills
- Prioritizing and managing priorities and ad-hoc requests to ensure they are executed on time and to client expectations by entire client team
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional ability to manage and develop a cohesive team in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of stress tolerance
- Excellent relationship-building with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in start-up environment with high client demands
- Strong communicator and presenter, able to present and articulate persuasive and cohesive presentations and points-of-view
- Highly analytical and creative mind in strong communication skills with experience in building and managing a team through a use of excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Able to speak to all aspects of social from Partnerships, Placements, Ad Units, Testing Road Maps, Pixels, Measurement, etc. with support of other subject matter experts.
- Proficiency in Keynote, Google Docs and PowerPoint for building client-facing presentations.
- Working knowledge of social listening platforms like Crimson Hexagon, BrandWatch, or Sysomos
- Analytics experience - knowledge of correct metrics to use, quantitative analysis of marketing efforts and results, and how to utilize metrics to improve campaign