Our client, a well-known financial institution, who operates with a full-in house marketing agency, is looking to bring on a Traffic Coordinator on a Fulltime basis. The ideal candidate has a background in project management, understands the process of creative and digital production, and can view projects from a holistic standpoint, understanding how to identify potential roadblocks and areas for optimization.
The Marketing Traffic Coordinator sits at the heart of everything Marketing does within this organization. This role is responsible for ensuring all marketing requests move seamlessly through the workflows & processes that support our Account Management, Creative, and Digital Activation teams. This role will be heavily involved in the use of and refinement of our Project Management tool: Workfront.
The Marketing Traffic Coordinator (MTC) manages the workloads of the Accounts Team after request intake through kickoffs/job requests, maintains and monitors work schedules to track and prioritize responsibilities. Ensures that projects are completed on time and meet the requirements by skillfully setting realistic deadlines. Works closely with Digital & Creative staff and account managers to manage workload balancing to meet all project deadlines, project tracking and reporting, assembling assets for projects and version control.
Qualifications & Requirements
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communications, Project Management, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Marketing, Project Coordination, traffic management and/or creative services
- Workfront experience is highly preferred, but experience in comparable PM softwares will suit as well
- Agency work is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially excel; powerpoint and word are nice to haves!
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects at the same time
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your resume today!