Job Description -
The Content Studio and Production team is seeking an experienced Production Design Workflow Specialist. This person will audit, optimize, and establish digital art production workflows and storage solutions. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of creating user informed design workflows that will be used by many teams including designers and producers.
Specifically, candidates will:
• Audit and evaluate all current digital asset workflows and storage solutions
• Work closely with technology and creative teams to develop workflow and tooling requirements.
• Ensure integration and accessibility of creative production related data to other systems and tools.
• Develop processes for long term media storage and ongoing asset management.
• Author tools documentation and conduct periodic in-person / team training
• Verify, troubleshoot, and escalate user reported issues in production environments
• Advise on asset management projects. Key Qualifications:
• Eligible candidates must have at least 5-8 years experience managing digital assets and workflow at a high-volume creatively driven streaming service or production studio.
• Candidates are technically proficient in digital art specification for static and motion creative including meta-data and versioning.
• Candidates must have a track record of implementing organization across many teams adjacent to design.
• Candidate has experience conducting user research
• Candidate is detail oriented and has experience explaining how details impact an overall organization strategy. Candidates are comfortable presenting work verbally through presentations and through explanatory documentation.
• Photoshop - Expert
• After Effects - Intermediate
• Sketch - Intermediate
• Keynote - Intermediate
• Slack - Intermediate
• Numbers, Pages - Intermediate