Our technology client is growing and looking to hire an experienced UI Designer full time with benefits!
- Develop and maintain intuitive user interfaces for underlying software and accessibility systems.
- Work with Network and AI engineers to develop a cloud based administration platform with an easy to use Dashboard.
- Support the display of data collected from different parts of a system, such as network devices, platform information, timestamps, and other information provided by an underlying database and other software systems to specific individual or batches of client devices.
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional Agile team to create and enhance user interfaces for new and existing systems.
- Participate in the end-to-end product lifecycle; analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience and user interface design.
- Demonstrated experience with graphic design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Origami Studio, Visual Studio, etc.
- Understanding of databases and queries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excels at adapting to changing business needs with ability to balance multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and enjoys a collaborative environment internally and potentially customer facing.
- Art and Human Interface design.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Understanding of network protocols and firewalls.