Job descriptionUS Business and Operations Associate
Our client is seeking A self-starter to join their start up you will be working closely with the CEO. As an early team member, you’ll also participate in all aspects of the business and help in other areas. It’s an incredible opportunity to have 360° hands-on experience, from audience discovery to operations setup, from go-to-market strategy to crossborder logistics. Your role will be vital in establishing a solid foundation for growth & sustainability.
US Business and Operations Associate Roles and Responsibilities:
• You see yourself fit with our values: Client happiness, Creative passion, Excellence in everything we do, Care for people, Giving back, and Uncompromising integrity.
• You’re as versatile as a swiss knife. You can navigate all areas of an early-stage business, from crafting a chart of accounts to integrating with a 3PL, from building a price positioning analysis to implementing transfer pricing.
• You have exceptional critical thinking skills and a passion for solving ambiguous issues. You’re very curious
• You can analyze and derive insights from operating, financial, and cohort data. You can cut through the noise to get to the most critical lever.
•You have 3-5 years in startup (PM, business operations, etc.), business consultancy, private equity, or equivalent.
• You're upbeat and driven by proactive goal setting and achievement. You dream big, really big
• You're collaborative, not deferential. You take ownership and provide leadership.
• You're comfortable with a fast-paced environment and with managing ambiguity
• You're disposed toward learning. If there's a best practice anywhere, you'll adopt it. You’re tech-savvy.
• You use your creativity & ingenuity to overcome resource constraints.