Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
UX Content Strategist Overview:
We’re looking for a UX Content Strategist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator who enjoys working cross-functionally to create cohesive experiences for small business marketers. You’ll be a bridge builder and connector, collaborating across multiple teams.
UX Content Strategist Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing, research, design, and product teams to understand requirements, identify users’ content needs, and align on business goals.
- Create content strategy deliverables including (but not limited to) information architectures, content models, journey maps, content audits, and copy docs.
- Advocate for content discovery and planning, ensuring the right content activities are prioritized and executed on cross-functional teams.
- Align with other content practitioners to create connected content experiences, including messaging strategy and voice and tone, across the customer journey.
- Develop and communicate content strategy recommendations to project teams, including audit findings, sourcing plans, content types, template requirements, sitemaps and taxonomies, traffic analyses, etc.
- Test and refine content based on analytics, user feedback, and other performance data; present findings to leadership.
- Present work and effectively communicate methodologies to a broad audience, including peers, cross-functional teams, and executive leadership.
UX Content Strategist Qualifications:
- You have 3+ years experience as a content strategist, copywriter, designer, UXA/IA, or related position
- You have the ability to translate complex concepts into content that is clear, concise, and human
- You have an understanding of user experience and content optimization principles
- You have experience working with content management systems
- You have strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- You have familiarity with principles of information architecture and wayfinding
- You have knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics platform
- You have experience in a product-focused environment