SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Our client is looking for a UX Designer who will support the DTC team by providing thought-leadership and UX best practices to the global design team; driving site usability recommendations and improvements; while supporting our visual brand aesthetic. This role will act as the liaison between global creative and web development to facilitate design handoff and implementation.
• Utilize site-maps, user-flows, wireframes, and prototypes to test and recommend improvements to digital projects and campaigns (30%, primary responsibility)
• Provide UX strategy to compliment brand and DTC site initiatives (20%, primary responsibility)
• Understand, design for, and communicate multiple use cases for a variety of interactions, patterns, and visual designs. (15%, primary responsibility)
• Socialize your ideas and educate cross-functional partners, using appropriate levels of visual and interactive fidelity. (15%, primary responsibility)
• Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion (10%, primary responsibility)
• Apply industry best practices to assignments while following brand guidelines and keeping all usability elements consistent across multiple platforms such as website, email and third-party marketing (10%, play a collaborative role)
Required Skills & Experience:
• 5+ years’ experience in UI/UX design
• A design portfolio that demonstrates proficiency with iOS and Android interaction patterns and responsive web, with meticulous attention to detail.
• Strong people/project management skills working on an accelerated timeline.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with designers, developers, and marketing teams.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, deadline driven, retail environment
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Comfortable with CSS, HTML, and responsive web and mobile design principles for email/web design.