- Our client engages in the design and development of cloud-based platform for work management. It offers ways for customers to plan and manage their work using grids, projects, cards, and calendars.
UX Researcher Overview:
- As a UX Researcher you will be asked to provide answers to the most challenging questions in the product’s design. You will also reveal what the consumers need from the business’s products, by conducting primary research, exploring consumer behavior and motivation, and working with the Product Design, Product Management, and Product Development (engineers) departments in developing new product features.
- Drive design research activities to inform product design, including but not limited to: usability studies, heuristic evaluations, interviews, surveys, etc.
- Deliver actionable research findings to your counterparts on time and with quality
- Communicate, defend, and build consensus around your research and how it informs design
- Document and present recommendations and point of view based on research and analysis
- Work with the supervising Researcher or Manager in addressing critical usability issues.
- 2-3 years of industry experience conducting user research / design research and effectively partnering with development teams to improve the user experience based on research results.
- Experience using varied user research techniques at various stages of the development process (e.g., lab usability studies, heuristic evaluations, surveys, field research/ethnographic techniques)
- Experience creating usability test plans and running large and small tests
- Accurate measurement and precise reporting of usability data and other research data
- Excellent collaborations skills, and some experience teaming with designers to help prepare designs for testing
- Successful history of turning research findings into actionable recommendations
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze research data, create results presentations, and deliver them to design and product teams
- Ability to get up to speed with a complex new area quickly
- Ability to work as part of a team