ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The UX Research team plays a key role in developing deep understanding of and empathy with our users, and influencing strategic product decision making that helps deliver magical experiences for our growing customers around the world. This includes early stage research to understand customer needs, attitudes, behaviors and pain points and continues through to post-launch research that informs product evolution.
Our studies employ a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods. We start with asking the right questions and end with targeted deliverables and story telling that captivate and move stakeholders to action.
As a UX Researcher on the Consumer Credit team, you will be the voice of the users and their steadfast advocate. You will work alongside cross-functional team members such as Product and Design to identify key research questions across the product development lifecycle. With some guidance, you will execute studies and research specific areas of the Credit product domain and deliver user insights through an impactful narrative.
1) Experience across products and platforms, financial services expertise an advantage.
2) Experience with moderated and unmoderated usability methods.
3) Experience with the standard set of research methods and approaches.
TYPICAL TASK BREAKDOWN / RHYTHM:
• Formulate and execute user research projects, identifying key research questions and best methodology in partnership with other team members and executing with attention to detail and quality.
• Analyze data, develop impactful insights and deliverables.
• Present compelling and actionable insights and recommendations to multiple teams and leaders across the organization.
• Plan and deliver research programs within budget, timeline and project requirements.
• Play an active role in our thriving UX Research practice, and culture.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years relevant hands on experience as an FTE of a company.
DEGREES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in the study of user experience, design, research or related fields; for example, Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors/HCI, Psychology, Cognitive Sciences OR alternative equivalent project/portfolio experience.
BEST VS AVERAGE:
• Experience in working in a fast pace environment, detailed oriented, attention to timelines and deadlines of assignments.